Can't eat, severe stomach burning
Respected Doctor, I got severe pain, burning sensation on stomach in intestinal area(lower belly) after eating anything, and vomiting vigorously, So can't eat, losing wait rapidly during 45 days, I have Type 2 Diabetes since 2008, using Lantus Insulin 10 unit at night, since January this year.

I'm Dr. Yogesh Kumar Sharma. Very good evening.  First of all I want to know about the duration and want to that blood sugar is adequately controlled or not. If the blood sugar is very well controlled and HbA1c is good, this is I think a minor problem,  which has been not treated earlier. I'm amused. Also what about the blood pressure.