Can't control anger

Dear Sir, I am having major problem of anger and bit short tempering issue. I am very aggressive person but due to which I can't control my and anger and gets to much of stress also. Pl help me and resolving this major problem
views-icons 22 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you need to consult and counselled by a psychiatrist. they deal in all the behavioural issues. use this app to find best psychiatrist near you and consult them. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?