ayurveda-icon
Can kidney stones cause gastric
I have 3 kidney stones of 2 stones are of 6mm and one is 5mm other organs function are normal shown in ultrasound report liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen I have complaint of 24 hours Gas problem and continuous burping no other symptoms no pain due to stone. Can kidney stones causes gastric problem?

This problem could be because of eratic meal habits so plz follow a healthy diet and lifestyle . Avoid all the maida , oily , fried and spicy food in your diet . Add lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Ayurveda has very good treatment for such problems if followed with a healthy diet and lifestyle. We can help you treat that. For further treatment you can consult with me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.

Yes, kidney stone can cause these kind of gastric issues and it will create more in future. Better to take treatment for you kidney stone because treatment for your gastric trouble will give you temporary relief.
Consume raddish, kulathi daal more in your diet. Drink 2-3ltrs of water in a day.
Avoid having small seed and in soil crops.
Yes ,Kidney stones can cause gastric trouble. Treatment of stones relieve your gastric problems also. Can consult with me online or come to clinic.
Hi , above symptom burping can be due to weak digestion and constipation if any.  Kidney stones causes pain in abdomen or nausea vomiting in some cases due to passage of stones .
consult with ayurvedic doctor nearby or online
1) avoid oily spicy junk food Bakery products strictly. 2) start 3 spoon of ghee empty stomach with warm milk daily 2 times
no kidney stone is not responsible for that but you should treatment for kidney stone also to avoid complication in future. well we have good remedy in ayurved for both of your problem if you want you can confirm online appointment with me. thank you