Can hair thinning stop
I am having hair thinning all over my head,day by day I can see my scalp more clearly. Is it the hard water,nutrition or is it genetics? What is best method for restoring the lost hair? Thanks

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi Considering your age and history of thinning of hair - indicate Androgenetic alopecia There are good treatment available for stopping your Hairloss and also regrowth Better to consult in person to assess the severity of condition If neglected,  roots get completely damaged from inside . Then hair transplant will be the only option Dr shivshankar Hair transplant surgeon