Can cervical spasm generate chest pain
I have intermittent chest pain in middle and lower part of left side since 2-3 months. I also feel left hand heavy some times. On the neck movement pain radiates to left side of  back and chest. Cervical xray shows muscle spasm. I was wondering that can such muscle spasm generate pain in chest area ? My ECG, TMT STRESS, and 2d echo are normal. I am on mild hypertension medicines, also having vitamin d , b12 deficiency for which already taking medicines. I do not feel any respiratory issue. Do i need to see any doctor on pulmologist or cardiology any further or can assume muscle spasm is the only issue. Please guide.

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

Apply hot water bag 15 min every 2 hours. Tab.yogaraj guggul 3-3after meal with rasna panchak kashay.
Consult If there is no relief in 2 days
use warm water for drinking.
Hello it might be a referred pain from a cervical spondylitis Or a simple muscular spasm. Consult a Homoeopathy doctor to diagnose it properly & treat it with a proper constitutional treatment. It WIll prevent future recurrences. To know more & if you have any other concern you can reach me online.
You need to treat your conditions with homoeopathy and proper exercise. Consult Homoeopathic doctor immediately and physiotherapist for better treatment and management. This type of cases are well managable in above two procedure.
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi
Take ayurveda medicines And do  some special yoga for this Consult online with me