Can'tget pregnant

Hi, i got married an year ago. I and my husband are trying to conceive but unfortunately we haven't succeeded so far. My husband is 31 and he is 6' ft and 90kg. He is healthy except for certain dust allergies. He also smokes and drinks. I have been suffering from asthma due to dust allergies and also have skin allergies for which i had been taking medications in the past. But for the last 18 months i havent had any medications except for my inhaler (formoterol fumerate and & budesonide). My husband uses asthalin occasionally. We both are B+ blokd group. What could be our problem?

Doctor Answers (1) on Can'tget pregnant

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there..I can understand your concern.. difficulty in conceiving could be due to husband or wife related causes or both.. both of you please get yourselves evaluated completely..sometimes even both are normal yet there might be difficulty in conceiving due to improper timing and method of intercourse.. have intercourse during 10th to 20th day of your menstrual cycle.. it's during that time you will ovulate( produce egg) and chances of fertilisation is high.. consult infertility specialist once.. steroids if males take, could cause low sperm count leading to infertility but since your taking it no problem due to it..