Can addiction of masterbation be reduced
I am having addiction of masterbation . It's daily frequency is about 2 per day. I am feeling that I am having it too often which is not required. How can I reduce it or stop it .

When your mind is not having any work than it goes for it. It is natural phenomena
come for personnel advise according to your psych
Hi, Let me tell doing Masturbation is not good as would give you temporary satisfaction but may impact your future sexual life. Also make a note there is a difference between what you do with your hand and what you do in reality. Masturbation is an act which is done till ejaculation. Like If you have food, it satifies your hunger, but do you keep on eating it or licking your fingers for hours? Same with masturbation. At ejaculation let go of your penis. Let it rest for a while. No one masturbates for hours. Its a BAD HABIT and this will make things worse for you. If you get erect again it is because you are not allowing the penis to rest. Erections happen due to increased blood flow in the penis. A man gets an erection at many occasions when blood flow to his penis increases, like at passing motions, at exercising, even during sleep 3-4 erections happen. So getting an erection due to a constant masturbation is NOT correct. it will make the penis store blood for a longer period and this may cause the blood to stagnate and lose oxygen. Thus depriving the tissues of your penis with oxygen. So once you masturbate and ejaculate. do not touch your penis. You yourself say it a bad habit, then why not break it.
For further details and suggestions feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Hi don't worry masterbation is ok in limits There are few do's and don'ts take proper knowledge about this first chat online for guidance and advice
Hello, I hope you are doing well in life. Masturbation is healthy and normal if done in moderation(once or twice a week). It provides a sexual release. . It’s a myth that it stops growth, causes hairfall and development. However, it shouldn’t interfere in ur daily routine nor it shouldnt hamper ur productivity and cognitive ability. If u feel u are addicted to watching porn and masturbation then u can take deaddiction therapy from a clinical therapist. I hope it helps !!
Do exercise, yoga and meditation. Avoid being alone be with ur friend or family. Involve urself in some creative work.