Callus in feet
I have callus in feet with severe pain.this is my genetic problem father is having same problem but not so pain.I am having so much pain.consulted with so many doctors they said it has no treatment except having painkiller while having pain

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi the photos suggest that you may have plantar warts. These are viral infection which tends to recurr. Please meet a dermatologist so they can examine you and prescribe the required treatment such as cryotherapy or cautery. Repeated treatment maybe necessary for complete cure