Calloid on the chest

My father is having calloid on his chest,which is a problem for him since long.He has taken lots of medical attention,but it keeps on coming back and is painful.Kindly suggest the remedy.
views-icons 114 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Calloid on the chest

doctor profile image
Hi it wont go with medication only surgical excission is the answer for it. even after surgery it may recur so you can plan some steroid injection in to the tissue which softens it and apply some moisturiser. take the help of surgeon if u want to have steroid intervention. apply moisturisers regularly
Next Steps
see a plastic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?