Calcaneum fracture
As my mother got calcaneum bone fracture. she is a diabetic +hyder tension,all ready consult with doctor they all are teling for surgery,as we r not able to take decision.please guide us as without surgery it cannot be recovered.please clarify regarding fusion as some of them are suggesting for that. which is best .so my mother should not suffer in future.

Dr. Naveen Babu (PT)
Physiotherapist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

As she is diabetic,better go for POP cast and regular physiotherapy sessions where she can able to manage on non weight bearing position.....No need to worry,please tell me whether it is avulsion fracture or compressed fracture