Calazion , no pain

The bump on my right eye appeared first time an year ago. It disappeared in 1-2 months. Then I got another bump in the same place again, around 6 months ago. It has been only grown till now. I used eye-drops and home remedies (not so regularly) but no change in the size. I guess the only option I'm left now, is to operate it, but I'm afraid it will leave a permanent scar (as per online feedbacks, that I've read.) Please advice.

Doctor Answers (3) on Calazion , no pain

Dr. Arun Rajan Thiruvananthapuram | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
If the swelling u have is really a chalazion, then the surgery will not leave any scar as the incision is on the inside of the eye lid, which is not visible from outside.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
hello It is very difficult to comment without actually examining your eyes kindly send me a photo of your eyes so that i can review the swelling and guide you
Dr. Deepa Naik Ghaziabad | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Since it's been 6 months it won't subside with medications. it's advisable to opt for surgery. Incision is generally placed on inner aspect of your eyelid so should not be causing scar.