diabetes-icon
C peptide & insulin level
I'm 37 yr old male & T2 Diabetic since last 5 years, My HBA1C is 5.5, Fasting sugar is in the range 90 - 106 mg/dl, Fasting C Peptide - 0.84 ng/ml  , Fasting insulin level in blood - 3.88 uU/ml. I'm on oral medication of metformin 500 mg/day only & do not take any insulin.Is my fasting C peptide & insulin levels normal ? By checking my C peptide & insulin levels . Is it possible to estimate how many more years my pancreas can produce required amount of insulin needed by the body

its not possible to calculate the exact details. but from your reports it looks, you might not need external insulin in your life time of you keep these levels

Collagen peptide side effect Peptide and amino acids Insulin resistance test