Buttock rashes
I have got buttock fungal infection from last four month and it has also spread in my frontal regions i mean inner thighs amd labia majora the upper skin it is not exactly like ring worm bt it is elevated like a mosquito bite which slowly joins amd forms a big elevated circle i have tried all type of medicine amd creams like itraconazole amd terbinafine tablets miconazole terbinafine cream clomatriazole kream ketoconazole cream under the supervision of doctors it dissapeared twice again it is appearing what shld i do now it is disturbing me mentally

Dr. Kiran Joshy
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

From your description, it sounds like a fungal infection or tinea cruris. During treatment you should take care and not wash your clothes with others esp under garments. Start applying sertoconazole cream twice daily for three weeks and take bath with ketoconazole soap. Meet a good dermatologist.

Rash between buttock cheeks