Burnt hand

I burnt my hand when iam in 2 years of age in hot oil now I am 19 years old please tell me how to cure my burnt hand
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi . greetings. Please see a dermatologist near you or send me pics on follow up chat. The thickness of the scar can be reduced by injections and creams. If scar is very large and thick and if there's any problem with hand movement or restriction of activity due to big scar then you'll need treatment with contracture release with skin grafting and joint mobilisation by plastic Surgeon. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?