Burning sentation

Dear Sir, I feel burning sensation over my feet and under my feet also. Some time it persists from below the waist to under the feet. I visited to one doctor, he has prescribed nerobin tab for one month. But it all in vain. After he prescribed for the same to injection. But nothing has changed. I am very worried. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Burning sentation

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern and your complains are consistent with neuropathy. Are you diabetic or suffering from hypertension? Kindly get a full blood test done with levels of vitamin b 12 and other parameters like renal function tests, diabetic profile and liver function test along with complete blood counts. You can take tablet mahagaba m-75 twice a day after food and gibkoba-m once a day after food. Recert with the reports or consult a neurologist with the reports for further help. A MRI of the spine may also be required to see if you have any nerve root compression. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain