Burning sensation

Whenever I eat anything (happens more in case of spicy food), I get burning sensation and my stomach pains a lot and then I get painful motions. Need urgent help. I had bacterial infection in my blood 2 weeks back and got high fever (103+) due to that. My WBC count raised a lot at that time and this problem has started after that.

Doctor Answers (3) on Burning sensation

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I  suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation...consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
Hello. You take aloes 30-4 times daily and sulphur 30 - in morning only. Eat light foods only . Drink plenty of water. Take electral for four days. Take rest.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
Tab PAN 40 mg twice daily before meals Tab Oflox-oz twice daily after meals Tab Meftal spas thrice daily after meals Cap vizylac thrice daily after meals Eat only.khichdi for 3 days ORSL thrice daily All the medicines for 5 days