Burning sensation stomach
Hello Doctors and experts, I have a slight burning sensation around my waistline, I'm not sure if it's because of gastric problems that I'm facing or because of some other factors like sleeping posture, belly or even smoking. Kindly suggest... Thanks in advance

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello first of all do you have burning sensation on your skin or internally if its external then dermatitis should be ruled out consult dermatologist if you burning sensation internally gastritis should ruled out consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.