Burning sensation in ear

I am feeling burning sensation in right ear and pain(while pressing ) in bone behind ear which sometimes also causes pain in neck and above part of head right side. I have visited physician , orthopedic neurosurgeon but it is not cured. physician told me that there is no problem in ear , he suggested me to use heat fomentation and some medicine later he referred me to orthopedic, i gone through MRI - which report tells some defect in C5-C6 and C6-C7 but later by advice of physician i visited neurosurgeon who told me this is not the issue , every human has a little different structure, if this were the issue , you must have feeling pain in hands and shoulder which you are not feeling. he suggested me some medicine and physiotherapy- IFT. My first physiotherapy session experience remain awful , it brought back my burning sensation in right ear . so for burning sensation from today i started using Exotic ear drop ( this one by opinion of medical store). pls give ur opinion in my case

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Instead of visiting a ENT specialist you have consulted every other person. And in the end you have asked for a chemist to help you and without examining he has blindly suggested you soke drops which you are using unfortunately.  Best would be to consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.