Burning sensation at abdamon left side
Hi Doctor, I have been tested covid + , I don't have any fever cold cough or neither breathing problems as of now but i have a burning kind of sensation below my heart that is at the left side of my abdamon, I have done X-ray yesterday Result is HAZINESS AT LEFT BASE AND CP. ANGLE Please suggest what should I do for this. I can't sleep because of this burning sensation. Regards, Sham.

Hello sir,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Please do consult a physician nearby.  Minister oxygen saturation regularly