Hi. Tests for std
Hi.. i just want to get tested for stds. Can you tell me names of blood tests for the same. Regards
153 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore
There are many STDs among them AIDs and HEP B are common ,they do ELISA, PCR tests to know antibody level in blood
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.