Want to get an STD test
I want to get myself tested for common STDs. Will a general physician help me out? Or do I need to go to a sexologist? I have no symptoms but I want to be sure I'm safe.
488 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, It's good that you are aware and want to test yourself. Yeah you can get it done. At your personal interest or you can go to a general physician ask for the tests that you want to undergo then he will suggest you what all to be done. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?