Burning sensation after stool
There is a burning sensation after stool but there is no blood in the stool . The burning sensation remains upto 10-15 min. I am not consuming fast food or spicy food.

Your health is our priority,we are concern about your health. . U can reach me on watsapp consultation.or can book an ol appointment.
drink plenty of water. liquid consistancy diet with high fibres. more fruits and veggies🥦🥕🌽 increase water content of your diet. and no spicy.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..