Burning lips
I accidently applied my minimalist 8% glycolic acid directly on my lips using a cotton pad. Immediately i felt a burning sensation and it is not going away. What should i do

Stop further usage...Don't worry...you are suffering from irritant contact dermatitis causing this lip burning... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
No need to worry the lip are bit more sensitive as compared to skin on face, a cold compress with ice can help for further steps we will need to examine the severity and give the treatment or creams accordingly. You can consult us online or visit TSI(Tender Skin International)
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.