Burning in Stomach

I get burning sensation in stomach and I will feel comfortable only after eating something. Early morning, after I am awake I feel this sensation in stomach. The time gap between these burning sensations I feel is also less. So I am taking too much of food.I gained almost 20 kgs in last 1 year from 60 kgs to 80 kgs.I work in shifts rotationally i.e., a week in morning, other week in afternoon and next week in night. Now I am working as IT professional. I don't know this is because of gastric trouble or acidity. But I am having serious problems because of this. Can you please suggest how to proceed?

Doctor Answers (2) on Burning in Stomach

Hello. Get Your thyroid profile test done. And then Visit a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment.
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.  There is a circadian cycle in the body. It is disturbed by untimely eating habits.  Shift duties also disturb this rythem. Use mahashankha vati wtab just after food twice daily.