Burning and pain in penis

Sir i encounter burning and paining during pee also redness at tip of my penis it is also ejecting white cough type liquid, although there is little relief in burning but it feels and smells disgusting

Doctor Answers (2) on Burning and pain in penis

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Most likely you are suffering from a urinary tract infection. If you are sexually active, then it could also be a sexually transmitted infection. First thing that you need to do is get yourself examined by a general surgeon. He will suggest you to get a few tests done like urine complete and urine culture and sensitivity. Get those and revert with the surgeon he will suggest further. Till then drink lots and lots of water and have citrus fruits and citrus fruit juices. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Hi It is likely that it is infection of the foreskin or possibly urinary tract infection or sexually transmitted infection. It is not possible to comment any further without examining you. Hence please contact your doctor urgently.