Burning and itching eyes
I have a feeling of burning and itching in my eyes whenever i expose to sunlight. In last month i have visited an eye specialist and got a suggestion to put warm cloth soaked with warm water but it doesn't helped me. Can anyone recommend any solution? Should i go for sunglasses?

Hello. I think you have allergic conjunctivitis. 1. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). 2. The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is a. Avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem. B. Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. C. Use antiallergic eyedrop like olopat eyedrop twice daily d. Lubricating eyedrop like flogel thrice daily e. Use mild steroid like flurisone in pulse dose in severe allergy this will help you I am very sorry dear to say that there is no medicine that can cure allergy. Only way is to stay away from all those things that you are allergic to. This is a provisional diagnosis. Consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination.
I think it is simple case of dryness ,you should use lubricating eye drops 4-5 times regularly & use photochromic eyeglass when you go in sunlight, with regards
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Do you have power issues? Even if you don't, what you can do is get  sunglasses and wear them when ever you go out in the sun. You can use OnTears eye drops one drop thrice a day. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.