Burn Scar Revision
Hi Sir I recently met with an fire accident before 6 months and I am completely healed with the burn injuries, now there are scars formed in the healed place where it is too itchy and hard. I am feeling more uncomfortable with these scars. Are they any treatment for it

Dr. Aman Sharma
There are a lot of management options these days including efficient and safe non surgical ones like non ablative fractional lasers, depends on what area got burn type and depth of burn , see a dermatologist with something like resurfax or starlux 1540 laser around your area.