cardiologist-icon

Burn,poking sense in hear

My father had attach 7 months and 2 stent were placed in LAD and LCX. from then he is having some pain and when we met the cadiologist he said its muscle pain and asked him go to regular work. From past 20 days he is getting burning sensation in the heart and after he compeltes his morning walk and rests down for few mins and it goes off. Today when we met his doctor he told that angiogram should be done since there might be new blocks formed in the stent or other areas. Does heart burn relate to block in heart valves and should angiogram be performed. Is it a gastric problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Burn,poking sense in hear

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
5 yrs. of exp | Noida | Cardiologist
With the clinical history of your father the first thing to be ruled out is a cardiac etiology of the discomfort Best way for this is to do a conventional CAG I think you should follow the advice of your cardiologist Also your father should be on dual antiplatelet therapy Discuss with your cardiologist on this Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist