Burn marks after IPL
I have a home IPL kit for permanent hair removal and I have used it a few times before. This time I powered it on high and got a skirt n burn. I immediately started applying mederma gel but it has been one month now and the marks are still very prominent. The burned skin has fallen off but the new skin is almost white and not fading. I have attached a photo of the same. What Can I do now to remove these marks.?

Dr. Vikram Kumar
Hair Transplant Surgeon 13 yrs exp Coimbatore
Hi Please visit a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to get it assessed and plan the treatment.required to be seen