Burn in Privates
Sir/Mam Whenever I Pee I feel like a Burning Sensation in my Privates&Last year I went to a Urogologist because of it,He suggested me a Gel with something like %2 in Name and also He told me its because of the Friction between my Outer skin layer on Private I have Misplaced both Gel Tube and report So Please Suggest..
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
It may be due to Urinary tract infection. U should go for USG whole abdomen, urine culture and sensitivity and urine examination. U need to drink plenty of liquids daily. Avoid spicy fried and junk food. Avoid tea coffee and carbonated drinks. Consult again with all reports.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?