Bump on my face.
I have a bump on my face near the ear when touched hurts. It has swollen over the days and is stretching my skin. What is it and should I be worried about it?
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
It could be an abscess, pl get it checked by a surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?