Bulging at left testis
Bulging at left testis from years and it pains a lot while seating walking standing it feels like the left testis is smash please help i am worried

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern... Testicular swelling maybe due to many reasons some of them are hernia,hydrocele,epididymitis, orchitis, varicocele,testicular tumor etc...detailed clinical examination and evaluation is necessary and you may require investigations like USG as well... I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.