Brownish dots over nose
H/O medrol 16 twice 5 days during covid illness for breathless... when I started I ve neutrophill 89 & lymphocyte 9 after 5 days of steroid neutrophill 66 , lymphocyte 30...no comorbidity...no symptoms...only 2 brownish spots on nose and nearby...and one greyish spot on nasal septum for 3 days...no pain redness,ect...i ve taken last dose of steroid 13 days back. In home isolation...i m afraid as black fungus causing similar symptoms or risk ?

Dont worry
consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation and management

Consult online for detailed examination