Brown spots on head.
I am having couple of brownish sun spots on my bald head and forehead. Probably they appeared   just few years back. New one is added few months back. My Father also had few on his bald head. Presently no medication being done. Pls advice on remove and stopping. Regards.

Hello sir you have brownish sunspot. sunspot can be removed by following procedure. take 1/2 tablespoon Apple cidar vinegar. mix with 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and apply daily. if it is strong then dilute with water. and then show me result