Brown pigment in sclera
Hi, I had slightly pigmented spot in the white portion of my left eye since last 5 years. The spot has become darker recently along with the eye becoming drier. Please suggest some remedy/ surgeries which could be useful and is available in India.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, brown pigmentation is a sign ,it has underlying cause ,could be due to deposit of melanin pigment by melonocyte . Pigmented lesions that arise from the conjunctiva include nevus, complexion-associated melanosis (CAM), primary acquired melanosis (PAM), and malignant melanoma.All of these lesions arise from melanocytes. Some are harmless, PAM needs surgery ,consult opthalmologist for futher details ,as it requires physical check up