Brown marks
I have Brown patches under my both the arms I am attaching a picture of it. Kindly advice. Should it be removed.

Don't worry...you are suffering from bacterial growth causing this patch... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Kindly consult with more photos for proper diagnosis and management
Maintain hygiene, avoid sharing clothes and towels Consult online for proper prescription and detailed discussion regarding your queries