Brown Discharge

Hi Last week I had brown discharge which on the first day was normal but then it continued for a few more days (3) which was quite like periods but I had no pain which I generally have during periods. Today again I noticed some kind of brown discharge. I had my last periods on 24th Oct.

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Do a urine pregnancy test if you are sexually active. If it's negative, you need not worry. It may be a temporary disturbance and you can wait for periods
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Are you sexually active? Are you married? If yes, then do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If the result is negative then there is nothing to worry about. If the result is positive then consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can also share your contact details to reach you.
Dr. swati kanawa
Obstetrician 11 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hello, if you are married or sexually active and you miss your period please do a pregnancy test and consult a gynaec