Brown colour in teeth
I am having brown colour deposit in between my front teeth. I have flossed for that but it isn't helping. Please tell me the reason and the solution for the same.

Dr. Vishwas Bansal
Orthodontist 5 yrs exp Haridwar
These stains may come because of food pigments and commonly from smoking or chewing supari or tobacco Just get your teeth cleaned by any dentist Once a year
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
You will need a scaling process which can be done painless in 20 min For more info visit www.trisadental.in
Dr. Gautam Agarwal
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Hi. Teeth get stained with time and tartar deposits form because of improper brushing and flossing. While brushing and flossing will not allow them to happen, they can do little once the deposits have formed. To have them removed you need to get a professional cleaning (also called scaling) done by a dentist.