Brown bleeding
I m having brown bleeding nearly about 12 days before my period . What it indicates ? What should I do ?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Low progesterone.  Beginning  of  a serious  hormone imbalance.  If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Pallavi Vasal
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Gurgaon
A bit of ovulation bleeding can happen sometimes and it settles 1-2 days. but if it is continuing or if there is any kind of postcoital bleeding , you need an internal examination. Also get your pap smear done.