Brown bleeding
I m having brown bleeding nearly about 12 days before my period . What it indicates ? What should I do ?

Low progesterone.  Beginning  of  a serious  hormone imbalance.  If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
A bit of ovulation bleeding can happen sometimes and it settles 1-2 days. but if it is continuing or if there is any kind of postcoital bleeding , you need an internal examination. Also get your pap smear done.