Bronchial Asthma
I am having bronchial asthma problem from few days . I am exposed to lot of dust and I have a pet at home who is shedding lot of hair these days .. I am on budamate 200 transcaps which I am taking from sometime now and I have allergy issues so I am on Montiar LC from a long time now . I have purchased piriton syrup and broncocin 200SR yesterday on my old prescription and taking it from yesterday night . Please let me know if I need to change the inhaler , and any antibiotic which I can take . I am feeling much improvement yet and because of anxiety also I am getting breathing issue .. please prescribe . Thank you !

Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription