Broken tooth

During a school picnic,  my one front tooth was broke!  I am now of 17. Can I replace it with artificial one??

Doctor Answers (3) on Broken tooth

Hello,
There are various options available to treat the broken tooth.
please help us out with the history, as in How old were you when the tooth broke.
Were any other teeth damaged .
Was any treatment done at the time of injury.
Do you have any xrays of the tooth.
On the basis of these answers we can decide the treatment plan.
Ami Sukhija Mumbai | Dentist
dear patient it's not uncommon for kids of your age to go through a tooth fracture
since it's a trauma that has occurred an xray of that single.tooth will help us guide you with a proper treatment plan ... tooth replacement can be done by a cosmetic filling , bridge / crown , or a dental implant depending on extent of damage
it should b good as new in no time if u seek immediate attention
take care
dear patient,we usually face trauma to our front teeth during childhood during play sessions.it is absolute normal.now the next question arises how is the remainder of the tooth.has it turned black(dead tooth) in color.it can cause root abscess a a later part of your life.it can be treated by doing root canal treatment and depending on the remaining tooth structure,a specialised procedure called post and core can be done to buildup the lost tooth structure.this is followed by a good zirconium cap for further protection and augmenting the strength of the tooth. If at all you want to remove the tooth and replace it ,u can get an immediate loading dental implant after tooth removal (extraction).Thank you.