Broken femur

I broke my left femur bone on march and it's been 8 months now although the bone is healing but it's slow maybe 70 to 80 % the bone has healed the doctor suggested me terifrac injection and I'm quite worried there's slight pain on my left hip and sometimes near the knee and nothing else.

Doctor Answers (2) on Broken femur

The injection is best way to improve your bone strength also you can try at Some physiotherapy clinics if they have PEMFT technology it can accelerate your healing you can disscuss about the above said adjunctive therapy with u r surgeon and get reffered if there is any availability in the city.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Terifrac injection will help in the bone strengthening when you bones are weak and fragile....it's good if you can take it and if you are affordable..if not then you can alk for other alternatives too ...well the pain on the hip might be due to abnormal walking or neural pain...follow up with the orthopaedician...thank you