Breathlessness
Sir many time i feel short breath problem, sometime its becomes difficult to sleep in night bcoz of it, many time it came immedaily but slowly. mostly i notice it after my lunch. i really feel difficult in taking breath.sir plzz consult me

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need be examined for proper diagnosis and treatment. Do you have any cough, wheezing, chest pain, swelling of face, feet, How is the urine output. Get back to me for proper advice
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Please mention from how much you are facing such problem. Visit a homoeopath doctor for your complete cure.
Hello, Shortness of breath, also called dyspnea, occurs with GERD because stomach acid that creeps into the esophagus can cause it to narrow.shortness of breath could also be due to nocturnal asthma , complete check up is required to know the cause . consult general physician in nearest hospital.