Shortness of breath
II am an underweight. I have body aches n weakness sometimes. I don't feel like doing anything and feel some kind of stress all the time. People around me often ask me what m I tensed anout even when m not. This is happening since a year or two now. My sleep has been disturbed in last few days....either I sleep a lot or for few hours. I have problem in breathing since last 2 years kind off shortness of breath

Dr. Shilpa Dane Gaba
Internal Medicine 13 yrs exp Pune
Hello dear .Sorry to hear this and we wish u a speedy recovery. Well there are many ailments that could cause symptoms that u are telling right from Anaemia, Thyroid, Hyperacidity, Hypo or Hyperthyroidism.and many more.We need to rule out all causes one by one to know your exact problem.Do visit our Clinic for assistance and for a speedy recovery out