Breathlessness & headache
I have started having this pain just below my neck and to the sides of my shoulder, have difficulty in breathing when I am thinking a lot or after an argument, severe headaches atleast once-twice a month(which would continue on the next day if I don't take a pain killer) and at times a pain in my chest too.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

That's may be due to tension in neck muscles. You need to relax that with hot fomentation & exercises of neck muscles including stretchings. Use proper posture of neck and spine while sitting,watching T.V. reading/working on system... Regards.