Breathing with mouth
My daughter always breath out from her mouth....even after putting nasal drops (nasivion)...her pediatric said it could be allergic...so she gave her montair lc syrup and montair 4mg tab ....Both has to be taken once during night...and she also prescribed metaspray...my worry is why she prescribed both montair lc syrup and montair tab together...I Thonk both of them has same component...and is it safe for my 2.8 year old daughter...because I am also allergic...even I use montair lc...and I think I am little addicted to it

Nasivion nasal drops can be addictive and causes Rhinitis Medicamentosa, a rebound nasal congestion needing you to use it more & more frequently! Drop into my clinic for a clinical evaluation as soon as possible.