Sir,i have bronchitis problem since 3 to 4 years,before some days i m feeling conjuction between my chest,it like i m not breathing properly.all time its feel like something stuck in chest.plz suggest me what i have to do.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Madam, First of all undergo a X Ray of your chest. If you have already undergone X Ray, please share it so that the severity of obstruction can be identified and proper measures can be suggested.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?