Breathing shortness
I have a breathing shortness it appears only when I do some extreme exercise with dry cough and a weird sound from inside and I feel chest burning sensation and little pain sometimes what it could be please suggest.

hello there. have you experienced such things in past also or this is your first time? doest such complains happen when the weather changes or it stays all through the year? these questions need to be answered and you need to be examined before coming to any particular diagnosis. if you are a smoker, then you need to quit smoking and visit a pulmonologist for further evaluation. regards