Breathing problems
I had asthma since 4yrs now just tested allergy which attached with this question, And my xray report says patchy opacity in lt lung. Can anyone tell me what happened to me

Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest

+188
Chat with a doctor
The blood reports attached are suggestive of allergy and asthma. However the patchy opacity in the left lung needs an urgent evaluation. Please see a pulmonologist/ chest physcian in your area.
Get a sputum for AFB for 2 days and review with reports and photograph of Chest Xray
consult a pulmonologist
Do ct scan of thorax..