Allergies and Asthma
Hello, few months ago i had a serious cough that wouldn't go away no matter the medecine i took, later i learned that I developed allergies to House dust mite which then developed into Allergic Asthma they prescribed me Seretide 250 for a month and my asthma got better i finished it. now simply it's a morning cough when i wake up but recently got the flu which transformed into Acute Bronchitis i am better now after taking antibiotics but can i start a new dose of seretide 250 for a month.

You need to see a pulmonologist who can guide you better after clinical evaluation.

Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation like pulmonary function test which is needed for the diagnosis as well as to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatment can be started. Do not self Medicate consult a pulmonologist for the same.

Northeast allergy asthma and immunology